Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blog Post 13

My partner and I used Google docs for our project 15. She and I created our lesson on there. We also shared our ideas on what we were going to do. At first, we were throwing around ideas and we both decided that none of those would work. Finally, we created a lesson that we could agree on. We decided to use an English standard from the Mobile pacing guide. It was 4 standards in one. We were both happy with our final product.

We also used Google chat and email to talk about project 16. We came together on Google chat to come up with the idea for the project. After we decided on a project idea we just talked over email and during class. We loved our idea for project 16 and we hope that everyone else does too. We wanted to create something that would help future students understand EDM 310.

No comments:

Post a Comment